Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
To me Reiki is everything. It is a tool that is here to help us throughout our healing journey and it a service I am so happy to be able to give.
Please take the time to read the office policies on services.
– A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation of an appointment, if you cannot make your set appointment date and time. There is a $30 fee to cancel your appointment if it is not within the 24 hours or if you’re wanting to cancel the appointment all together (a fee for time, other people using that slot, and/or consultation time if canceling). If you cancel within your 24 hours, you are able to reschedule your appointment for a later date and time no additional fee.
– Appointment times are as scheduled and being on time is important. There is a $20 Fee for those who are 15 minutes or more late. Please be on time to your appointment!!
– All forms of work are not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the 24-hour notice period, the cancellation fee may be waived.
– This also being said, the well being of myself is very important. If I am sick I will keep you updated to reschedule, no charge. If it is something that is not convent for you and you would like, a full refund will be refunded.
Refunds and Payments
– There are no refunds on Reiki Services that have already been provided
– If you do not show up for your appointment and do not call to reschedule within 24 hours, a refund will not be issued.