Before Your Session:
- Please be sure to drink a lot of water 24 hours before your session and during your session, it is important to be hydrated.
- It is preferred to shower or cleanse prior to your session, it is important to be clean before doing practices as such (reiki, yoga, meditation, etc).
- Wear something comfortable and easy to slip on and off, you will change into the yoni steaming gown for the session, this will allow an extreme sense of freedom.
- Eat a light breakfast, be easy on yourself the day of your session, make sure that you’re coming in knowing it is right.
During Your Session:
- You will be provided with, fruit, water, and tea during your session. It is important to stay hydrated
- A meditation will be provided to help guide you through the session
- Please come by yourself, no guest are allowed during the sessions
- Each Session should last about 30-45 minutes
- No cell phones allowed, they will collected at the door
- No shoes are allowed in the office, there is a space to place them near the door
When Yoni Stems should be avoided:
- If you are pregnant or there is a possibly of pregnancy
- During or after ovulation if you are trying to conceive
- During menstruation
- With any open wounds, sores, blisters or stitches
- If you have a vaginal infection or fever
If you have an IUD
Steams help release matter from the uterus. To date, there are no incidents of IUD’s being released with vaginal steam baths. They are on the caution list but no longer contraindicated. However, I will ask that if you have an IUD, you sign a release form that you are aware of the possibility of your IUD releasing.
Piercing will need to be removed
Nuva Rings will need to be removed
Please take the time to read the office policies on services.
– A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation of an appointment, if you cannot make your set appointment date and time. There is a $30 fee to cancel your appointment if it is not within the 24 hours or if you’re wanting to cancel the appointment all together (a fee for time, other people using that slot, and/or consultation time if canceling). If you cancel within your 24 hours, you are able to reschedule your appointment for a later date and time no additional fee.
– Appointment times are as scheduled and being on time is important. There is a $20 Fee for those who are 15 minutes or more late. Please be on time to your appointment!!
– All forms of work are not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the 24-hour notice period, the cancellation fee may be waived.
– This also being said, the well being of myself is very important. If I am sick I will keep you updated to reschedule, no charge. If it is something that is not convent for you and you would like, a full refund will be refunded.
Refunds and Payments
– There are no refunds on Yoni Steaming Services that have already been provided
– If you do not show up for your appointment and do not call to reschedule within 24 hours, a refund will not be issued.